Thank You for Considering to donate
Thank you for supporting my journey to fight Alzheimer’s disease.
As an employee of The Alzheimer Society of Oxford I have committed to participating in the Walk on behalf of all of my current and past client's. All of the money that is raised in Oxford County stays in Oxford County. The programs and education that we provide are Free and with the Government funding us 62%, we need to raise the other 38% in order to provide the quality of service that we strive for.
By making a donation to me, you are helping the Alzheimer Society to continue its important work towards a world without Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
Thank you again for your kind and generous support.
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.