IG Wealth Management Walk for Alzheimer's
This year we're organizing an Island-Wide SCAVENGER HUNT open to all Islanders that will be available on Facebook for the month of May. The activities will incorporate supporting local and exploring our beautiful Island! You can complete the activities with friends, family members, or on your own if you choose, and you'll have the entire month to do so.
We still encourage you to register and fundraise for us! This year we are referring to teams as “IG Walk Bubbles” and encourage you to register your Bubble, or as an individual, to get started with fundraising.
We will have an in-person donation drop-off on May 30th, 2021 from 10am-Noon at our office on Fitzroy St. in Charlottetown, where you can expect good music, a chat with our team and more.
There will be prizes!
- Top Individual Fundraiser prize
- Top Long Term Care Home Fundraiser prize
- Top Team Fundraiser prize
- Weekly Scavenger Hunt prize draws
- Completed Scavenger Hunt grand prize draw
- A Raffle for those who visit us on the 30th
We'll let you know the exact prizes soon.
To Sum it up:
- Create a "Bubble" (team) and register, or register as an individual if you'd like to help us fundraise, and for your chance to win amazing prizes!
- Participate in our Island-Wide Scavenger Hunt and win prizes!
- Follow us and IG Wealth Management on social media to stay up-to-date!
Tag us in photos & videos and use the hashtag #IGWalkforAlz. Remember, we'll only see your posts if your profile or posts are set as "public" rather than private!
- Donate to the Walk, and encourage others to do so.
Invite others to support you and/or your team by donating here (enter the name of the participant or team to be sponsored then follow prompts).
- Drop by our office at 166 Fitzroy st. on May 30th from 10-noon to say hi, enter a raffle, and drop off donations.
Walk donations are being accepted until June 4, 2021.
If you do not have Facebook but would like to participate in the Scavenger Hunt, please get in touch with us.
We will be abiding by all public health regulations and ask that you do the same!